Internet Banking Help
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INTERNET BANKING
Welcome to NetTeller: Internet Banking for Key Community Bank Customers!
You can access your checking, savings, certificates, and loan accounts you have at Key Community Bank, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office.
What can you do with NetTeller?
- View account activity since your last statement
- View prior bank statements for up to 6 months
- Look up transactions
- Make loan payments
- View and print images for your checks or deposits for up to 6 months
What do I Need to use NetTeller?
- All you need is a personal computer, internet access, and a user ID and PIN number.
How safe is NetTeller?
Internet security is a top priority at Key Community Bank. We are constantly evaluating and implementing security enhancements to ensure the integrity of our Internet Banking system. We have adopted strong industry accepted controls to guarantee the security of your banking information online.
- Your banking information never travels the internet without encryption protection
- Log-In sessions have a time-out limit and after the limit is reached you are required to log-in again
- PIN guessing is deterred
- Secret questions provide enhanced security to log in sessions
Quick Reference Guide
- Please visit www.keycommunitybank.com
- Select the “Online Banking” icon at the top of the page
- In Online Banking box enter “Internet Banking ID” and “Internet Banking PIN” given to you by your banker
- Select Login
- Read and accept terms and agreements
- Upon initial set-up our will be required to:
- Enter an e-mail address (optional, KCB will never email you)
- Set up security questions
- Change PIN (Your PIN must be alphanumeric, and exactly 8 characters)
You now have access to Internet Banking. Beside each account has a drop down menu list of option to choose from in order to take action on that account.
If you have been “locked out” or have forgotten your internet banking ID or PIN, please call Key Community Bank.
If you have not logged into your online banking account in 180 days or more, your account may have gone dormant and will prohibit you from logging in. Should this occur please contact the bank.