Online Security Tips
We invest in technology and processes to ensure you have a secure online banking experience. But we also recommend that you take additional steps to protect yourself and your computer from attempts to obtain your personal information electronically:
- Do not share your user ID or password with anyone
- Install, run and keep anti-virus and anti-malware software updated
- Do not send or receive personal or account information by unsecure email
- Conduct online banking activities on secure computers only. Public computers should be used with caution.
- Regularly check your accounts via Online Banking and notify us immediately of any unexpected account activity
- Never respond to, click on any link in, or open an attachment in an email from suspicious or unknown senders or an email that requests information about you, your accounts or your Online Banking credentials. Key Community Bank never makes such requests.
Welcome to Key Community Bank
Are you looking for a bank that’s in touch with the surrounding community, knows the neighbors, knows you, gets involved, and understands your personal and business banking needs? And a bank that carries the latest technology so you can bank anytime, anywhere and receive all the services offered at the big banks?
Key Community Bank, established in 1998, is that bank. We’re the first and only state-chartered bank located in Inver Grove Heights. We want to serve the community and you. Let us take care of you, your business, your family and together we’ll enhance our community.
Open the door to Key Community Bank and unlock your financial opportunities…