Updated May 18, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Our lobby continues to be temporarily closed. We ask for your patience as we modify our teller and customer service areas. We are adding protective measures designed to keep our staff and visitors healthy and still provide the customer service you’ve come to expect from our team. We are planning to have these measures in place by June 1.
Meanwhile, we will continue to serve your banking needs through our drive-through, our night drop, our internet/mobile banking services, and through our network of ATM machines. Our team is still present within the lobby, available to take your phone calls, and to serve all of your banking needs.
If you need to access your safe deposit box, or have other business that requires face to face contact, please call us at 651-457-7539.
Our mission at Key Community Bank is to make life better one customer, employee and community at a time.
Once the lobby is open we will be asking all visitors to follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and both the State and Federal Government. We will have sanitizer available for all visitors and will appreciate the avoidance of prolonged and/or close contact with other individuals while visiting the lobby.
Thank you for your business. Please stay safe and healthy!
How you can access your account:
- Call us at 651-457-7539, we can assist you with all your needs via phone.
- Visit our Drive-Up from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Our Mobile App and Online Banking provide 24/7 account access that enable you to check balances, deposit checks, find the nearest ATM, transfer funds, and pay your bills. If you are not enrolled in Mobile or Online Banking, simply visit www.keycommunitybank.com to enroll and download our Mobile Banking App, or contact us at 651-457-7539 for assistance.
- Visit our ATM onsite or one of the many MoneyPass network ATMs to can easily access your accounts, to make deposits, and get the cash you need.
- Schedule an appointment with us if your banking need requires a person to person meeting.