Updated March 17, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Our mission at Key Community Bank is to make life better one customer, employee and community at a time. We are closely monitoring the circumstances around the COVID-19 virus and want to let you know that we are continuing to evaluate how to keep our staff and our customers healthy in addition to servicing all of your banking needs during this challenging time. We have an emergency preparedness plan in place to continue to provide full traditional banking services to you with minimal disruption.
Starting Tuesday March 17, 2020 we will be closing our bank lobby to walk in traffic.
How you can access your account:
- Call us at 651-457-7539, we can assist you with all your needs via phone. Please be aware that there may be longer wait times than usual, but we will respond to all of your needs as quickly as we can.
- Visit our Drive-Up from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Our Mobile App and Online Banking provide 24/7 account access that enable you to check balances, deposit checks, find the nearest ATM, transfer funds, and pay your bills. If you are not enrolled in Mobile or Online Banking, simply visit www.keycommunitybank.com to enroll and download our Mobile Banking App, or contact us at 651-457-7539 for assistance.
- Visit our ATM onsite or one of the many MoneyPass network ATMs to can easily access your accounts, to make deposits, and get the cash you need.
- Schedule an appointment, we will be taking limited appointments if your banking need requires a person to person meeting.
Please remember, if we ever call you, we will never ask for your confidential information, such as your password, date of birth, social security number or personal identification number. For your security, please do not give this information to someone who may call you. It could be a scam.
Thank you all for your business, we appreciate each and every one of you and hope that you are all taking steps to minimize your risk to this virus. Visit the CDC website for the most up to date information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Additional resources are listed below: